Public Notice 02 June 2020
We have an update on the change of conditions at the Modbury Bowling Club. Firstly, I would like to welcome back Jamie Thomas and thank him and the team of volunteers that have assisted him in getting the club ready for use again. I would also like to thank all the volunteers that have helped with supervising the bowling over the past few weeks.
As of Wednesday 3rd Jun 2020, the club will be operating with the following conditions
- Outdoor bowling is now available between the following hours and days
- Wed to Sat – 10 am to 4 pm – Mon – Closed (Public Holiday)
- Pairs Only
- Booking is essential – Call the Club or Kathy Hills
- You must sign in and out
- Social Bowls will recommence once the clubroom restrictions are lifted.
- Other Club members are now welcome to play but must register and sign in with their contact and club details. Modbury Bowling Club members will take priority
- Indoor bowling is available
- Wed to Sat 10 am to 4 pm
- Singles Only
- Bowls must be disinfected before and after game/practice (provided)
- Booking is essential, and you must sign in and out
- Clubrooms and bar open (This will be reviewed weekly
- Wed – 9 am to 5 pm
- Thurs – 10 am to 7 pm
- Fri – 10 am to 8 pm
- Sat – 10 am to 4 pm
- Conditions of entry to the clubrooms
- Maximum 20 people at a time within the premises
- Enter via the D green (Western Door) only
- Exit via the southern door
- Use Hand Sanitiser on entry
- Maintain 1.5m distance at all times
- You must purchase your beverage from the bar and move to a table.
- Tables and chairs must not be moved
- Empty bottles and cans to be placed in the bin near the Bingo Machine
- Empty glasses to be placed on the trays provided.
- Please do not spend more than 1.5 hours within the clubrooms
These conditions are continually being changed are the restrictions are being lifted. Please keep an eye on Facebook and our website to keep up to date.
Thank you for your cooperation