The SA Government has approved the resumption of Community Sport as of midnight. This means Pennants, Social and Night owls will resume immediately. Here are the restrictions
RESTRICTIONS THAT APPLY:
- Opening times will be from 9 am until close.
- Please scan the QR Code when you enter the clubrooms to aid in the contact tracing. If you do not have a mobile phone please fill in the registration sheet.
- We are limited to 80 people within the club room (1 per 4sqm)
- Only Seated consumption of food and drinks
- Outside 1 per 2sqm and standing consumption of food and drinks is allowed
- Social distancing (1.5 metres apart) is to be practised at all times
- Please use the sanitizer provided for members’ use
- There will be a cleaning station provided for members to spray the jacks with antiseptic spray and wash the mats – this must happen whenever there is a change in the members who are bowling
- The teams have been selected and we recommence on Wednesday 2nd December 2020 (Round 9)
- Thursday and Saturday Pennants will also resume.
- Sandwiches we resume this Wednesday
- Social Bowls will recommence on Wednesday and Friday
- Sign up sheets are available
- Night Owls will resume on Wednesday and Thursday with the same restrictions.
- Due to the numbers of participants, we will only be able to allow 70 people inside after the game and the remainder will need to remain outside.
- Two greens will be allocated to be seated inside and the other two will be allocated areas around the club room surrounds.
- We will allow 10 members to transition to the bar for drinks and then they must return outside.
FRIDAY NIGHT MEALS
- We have new cooking appliances to be installed in our kitchen so meals are on hold until they are commissioned.
There is a lot of foot traffic past our club so please do the right thing – it only takes one infringement to close the club to all of us
If you are not feeling well please stay at home and seek medical advice