The Management Committee has reviewed the Bowls SA guidelines that the club must follow to allow for bowls to recommence. At this stage, the Committee has decided to keep the club closed until we can get a group of volunteers that are willing to perform the following tasks on a regular basis.
- Manage a Roster and booking system for the use of the greens
- Ensure the Clubrooms remain closed
- Ensure the mats are jacks are not shared and cleaned before and after play
- Ensure that ONLY 10 people (including you) are on the premises are one time
- Only members use the facilities
- Members leave immediately after they finish bowling and do not hang around socialising
- Members practice Social Distancing (1.5 metres apart) at all times
- Advise members that there will be no toilet or wash facilities available as the clubrooms must remain closed
Please be aware that breaches of these guidelines may result in $1000 fine per individual and $5000 fine for the club.
We need a few volunteers to make this happen so please complete the volunteer form below and we will be in contact