Public Notice 04 August 2020
Restrictions have now been raised again. Here are the updated details as to the 5th August 2020
- All Food and beverages must be consumed while seated inside and out.
Continuing Restrictions in place
- If you are sick – please stay at home
- Do not embrace, kiss or shake hands with others unless they are your direct family member. Touching of elbows is fine and encouraged
- Entry only via the Western Door and exit only via the southern door
- All bowlers must still please sign in and out as per COVID compliance.
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times 1.5m
- Please do not move tables and chairs in the clubrooms.
- Continue hand sanitizing and cleaning
- Continue cleaning mats and spotting the jack for this week whilst playing Bowls.
These restrictions are in place to protect everyone. Please keep an eye on Facebook and our website to keep up to date.
Thank you for your cooperation