Public Notice 21 June 2020
Restrictions have now been relaxed further. Here are the updated details as to the 21 June 2020
Social Bowls –
- Monday – Social Pairs from Midday – 2-4-2 format
- Wednesday – Social Triples from Midday – 3 Bowls, 2 Game Format
- Friday – Social Triples from Midday – 3 Bowls, 2 Game Format
- Saturday – Social Triples from Midday – 3 Bowls, 2 Game Format
Register to play at the club on the boards or please call the club
Bar & Club – open
- Monday 9am until 5pm
- Tuesday 9am until 5pm
- Wednesday 9am until 5pm
- Thursday 9am until 7pm – Pizza Night
- Friday 9am until 8pm – Friday Night Meals
- Saturday 11am until 5pm
Bookings for Bowling available in the club or please call the club
Restrictions in place
- Entry only via the Western Door and exit only via the southern door
- All bowlers must still please sign in and out as per COVID compliance.
- Only 75 people allowed in the premises at one time and they must be seated
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times 1.5m
- Please do not move tables and chairs in the clubrooms.
- Continue hand sanitizing and cleaning
- Continue cleaning mats and spotting the jack for this week whilst playing Bowls.
- If you are sick – please stay at home
Food available all day every day if you are hungry.
These conditions are continually being changed are the restrictions are being lifted. Please keep an eye on Facebook and our website to keep up to date.
Thank you for your cooperation