The Modbury Bowling club will reopen on Wednesday 28th July 2021 but under the following restrictions.
- Indoor and outdoor 1 person per 4 square metres.
- Social or competitive bowls are NOT permitted.
- Only practice and training is allowed. Max 2 people per end.
- No scoring to indicate that is it a competition
- 1 person per 4 square metres must be maintained
- No rolling of jacks
- Sanitise the mats and jacks after use
- Use the hand sanitiser where possible
- Clean and disinfect equipment after each use.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Please refrain from shaking hands
- Masks (covering the mouth and nose) are required in:
- All shared indoor public spaces.
- High-risk settings
- Health Care Services
- Passenger Transport Services.
- Food and beverages consumption is PERMITTED both indoors and outdoors but must be done while seated.
- No communal food or beverage areas are permitted.
- Operation of Bingo, darts and gaming areas prohibited
QR CODES FOR CONTACT TRACING
- All businesses or organisations with a COVID Safe Plan are still required to display a COVID Safe Check-In QR Code, and also provide an alternate paper record sheet, for contact tracing records.
- Where there are multiple user groups at the one venue e.g. a recreation centre, it is the responsibility of the owner of the venue or the person with care, control and management of the venue to enable the contact tracing process to take place.
For a full list of restrictions and more information covid-19.sa.gov.au .
We appreciate your patience during this period of uncertainty. Please keep safe
Board of Management